Using black 0.9mm cord, I tied a Turk's head knot on one of the screwdrivers, starting with a 5 lead 4 bight knot, raised/expanded that into a 7 lead 6 bight knot, then doubled it before tightening. With the other I started off the same, but after trying pineapple, herringbone, and Hansen variations, and thinking about using a headhunter or ginfer knot, I finally went with a Gaucho knot interweave.
The knurling on the screwdriver bodies is not aggressive, more on the smooth side, good in that it won't tear up a shirt/pant pocket, so I actually grip the knots when rotating the screwdriver in hand. I got them plenty tight, so they don't move or slide around from where I centered them. I trimmed and tucked the strand ends and may use a tiny dab of super/krazy glue to further secure them.
The first thing I used one for was putting the smaller phillips driver to work, removing the screw holding the battery cover on my Dungeons & Dragons electronic game, that I've had since 1982, and installed a fresh set of batteries.
Playing with the old school handheld game has me wondering where my Football game is. They were popular 30+ years ago. It was a favorite, but I haven't seen mine in a long time, probably lost in a move or maybe still hiding in a box somewhere, not good if a battery was in it...