Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Digging thru the gadget drawers...

I was digging around in the closet storage containers and going through gadget drawers looking for things to sell on ebay to help pay bills, and found the shovel project from a couple of years ago.

I'd tied a paracord pineapple knot around the center section of the shovel where it wouldn't interfere with the folding function, while trying out a few lacing needles that eXtremePara.com had sent me to test out.  I had also added a paracord gaucho knot around a handle of a trowel that I've kept in a bug out bag.

Since I've not been using either, they may go up on the ebay auction block soon with some other edc type things like flashlights, knives, multitools and whatnot from the collection.

I'm an Amazon affiliate, so 'Thank You!' to those that shop there through my blog's links, since I receive a small commission from sales through those links posted in my blog.

If you need an edc backpack, check out the Limited Edition VENOM and VENOM RED mochi drawstring backpacks with Stormdrane logo.  I receive a small percentage from the sale of each, so 'Thank you!' if you pick one up! 

The Limited Edition bags with my logo may be out of stock and and I don't know when/if they'll make some more, but you can still check out the other cool mochi bags and see if any of them might meet your needs or serve as a gift for friends/family.

No comments: