Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Stormdrane's eBay Listings November 2016

I need funds for bills and expenses, so I will start listing some things from the gadget drawer collection on ebay.

I scheduled some to start tonight, Tuesday, November 15 at 11PM Eastern time, to run for five days, ending on Sunday, November 20.

After I get paid for those and ship them out, I'll most likely list some more items. Not listing international at the moment because of excessive shipping costs.

I'm an Amazon affiliate, so 'Thank You!' to those that shop there through my blog's links, since I receive a small commission from sales through those links posted in my blog.

If you need an edc backpack, check out the Limited Edition VENOM and VENOM RED mochi drawstring backpacks with Stormdrane logo.  I receive a small percentage from the sale of each, so 'Thank you!' if you pick one up! 

The Limited Edition bags with my logo may be out of stock and and I don't know when/if they'll make some more, but you can still check out the other cool mochi bags and see if any of them might meet your needs or serve as a gift for friends/family.

No comments: