Monday, April 24, 2017

Charley horse of the fingers...

I was digging through some of my storage totes and boxes while looking for some items in particular, and I ended up pulling some paracord, knot tying tools, and accessories out and stuffing them into a spare duffel bag, so I would have some to work with.

I tied several monkey's fists, using 3/4" wooden ball cores with some old Comlax cord and twisted cotton line.  

I put together just enough of 'em to make my hands ache and my fingers cramp up.  I'll give them to Pa to hand out at the church food pantry/ministry as he sees fit.
 
I haven't tied much lately, with most of my things packed away to declutter the house before it goes up for sale, and when I go too long without tying knots, I forget how to tie them and have to go watch old tutorials for a refresher, lol.

The realtor and photographer are supposed to be coming by tomorrow, to take pics before the house listing goes up, so there's more last minute cleaning to do too...


No comments: