Sunday, December 18, 2005

Paracord keychain lanyard with pewter Schmuckatelli skull bead...

Keychain lanyard with doubled Solomon bar/king cobra stitch/Portuguese sinnet and lanyard/diamond knot. About 10 feet of olive drab paracord was used, with a swivel clip and a Schmuckatelli Co. pewter skull.

I've added some glow-in-the-dark paint to the eyes/nose of the skull bead.

The overall length of the lanyard is about 10 inches, so it hangs out of my pocket while attached to the edc keyring/keychain down inside my pocket and makes for quick retrieval.

2 comments:

Lady Merencara said...

I was wondering what books and reference material you are using as patterns to make these awesome lanyards. Any help would be appreciated. I'm interested in getting started on this craft. Thanks :)

airforcegrrl

Stormdrane said...

Informative links posted throughout the blog and at the bottom of the page.