Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pale Horse Fighters Model 13...

I recently received this Pale Horse Fighters Model 13 knife from knifemaker Paul Granger.

*Blade 4.6" x 0.156"440C @ 57RC
*G-10 handles
*Overall length 9.6"
*Camo kydex belt sheath with Tek-Lok

I made a wrist lanyard for it, that would fit through the knife's hollow handle pins, with some black 1.4mm nylon cord, in a 3 strand braid with Matthew Walker knots on each end, adding a sliding wooden bead with a turks head knot(globe knot) over it. The '18 face' knot was linked by demuredeamonor in the previous blog post's comments. I believe I'd also seen them linked on KHWW.net or IGKT.net forums too.


KeenBeam said...

Stormdrane, that is a good looking knife. I popped over to their blog page and the Model 2 really caught my eye. It looks like a great do everything edc knife. Nice fob too!

zevidg said...

Very nice

Bound For Cory said...

Since it seems like your love of gear and knots goes together as much as mine, I thought I would invite you to take a look at my new gear blog.


Joe's Hunting Blog said...

Stormdrane, those are assume. Thanks for sharing your ideas.