Wednesday, May 13, 2015

'Heel Lock' or 'Lace Lock' your shoelaces...

I came across a Popular Mechanics article with a video tip showing how to prevent running shoe blisters with a "Heel Lock" or "Lace Lock".

With the huge variety of paracord colors and patterns available today, lots of folks have used it to personalize their footwear and replace weak and flimsy shoelaces with a much stronger and durable paracord option.

You might try some patterns from Ian's Shoelace Site, like shown in a previous blog post, and give the "Lace Lock" a try to finish up the top end of your sneakers.



Limited Edition VENOM mochi by Stormdrane, premium drawstring backpacks from Mochibrand!


2 comments:

Mark P. said...

Just got one! They had a deal that if you buy 3 things you get 15% off. Heck of a deal if you ask me. I got the Stormdrane Venom, sternum strap and extra carabiner shipped for 54.00

FattMatt said...

I have actually tried some of these on my shoes and they work great! I love them on ym running shoes!