Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Double Dragon Loop

The Double Dragon Loop is a fixed loop tied at the end of a string/cord/rope.  As an example I've tied a couple with attachments at the ends of a paracord lanyard.

I also tried doing a short 'howto' video tutorial on tying the loop.  As with the photos I take, I had to do multiple takes because I'm 'legally blind', and went with the one that looked the most usable to me.  :)



~ Victorinox Spartan SAK
~ Sanrenmu Urban Key Tool
~ EDC Gate Clip




4 comments:

Arcticgator said...

Whats that handcuff looking carabiner you have at the end of the loop?

Anonymous said...

That is a really neat loop. Looks secure and it's easy to tie. Where did you find it?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing
,keep it up

Stormdrane said...

Arcticgator, that's a, "Sanrenmu SK036E Multifunctional Carabiner Keyring", that I bought from fasttech(dot)com.