Tuesday, December 01, 2015

In over the weekend...

A package arrived over the weekend with a new VENOM RED mochi by Stormdrane™ Limited Edition Mochibag drawstring backpack, that became available a couple of weeks ago.

The new red ropes with black tracer thread look great along with the knotted zipper pull, Stormdrane logo, and "V" stitched paracord handle that that were offered for the first time in last year's VENOM Limited Edition, that had sold out by spring of this year.

Mochibrand offers an optional black Link carabiner on their Accessories page.  I found a red one on Amazon, although a slightly darker shade of red than the ropes and stitching.  You could add some knot work to it like I did with the black one I bought last year.

Get a VENOM RED mochi today, for yourself or as a gift for friends and family.  I receive a commission for the sale of each bag and that helps me pay the bills and continue knotting. ;)



No comments: