Sunday, January 06, 2019

Zipper Pull Replacement...

I replaced one of the zipper pulls on my backpack with one of the Slim Grips that County Comm had sent me last year, also adding a Mini Cyber skull bead from Schmuckatelli Co.

After ring hitching the zipper pull in place, I went over it with 0.9mm cord knot work in a doubled Solomon bar/Portuguese sinnet/king cobra stitch.



And another shown used as an EDC pocket knife fob for added retention in hand and to more easily find and pull the knife from deep down in a pocket. I added an old Spirit Crafts pewter skull bead (side holes only version) that I had to drill a hole through the top of the skull to pull the zipper pull cord through..




1 comment:

background remove said...

This Zipper Pull Replacement technique is awesome. Thanks so much for sharing this.