Thursday, September 03, 2020

Toggled EDC pocket dump...

 

It's been a while since I'd tied a toggle knot (ABoK #615), so I made one with some brown/tan camo paracord I had in the gadget drawer.  

I tried adding a few different beads to the lanyard, but this particular ungutted cord was too thick to pull the loop through them, so I added an old paracord over wood bead that did fit.

* Victorinox Swiss chocolate brown alox Harvester SAK (Swissbianco)

* Rustco Superloop Leather Keychain

* Olight i3E EOS flashlight (desert tan)

* Victorinox Signature

Lite SAK

* Gerber Shard multitool (brown)

* Brass safety pin

* Shields of Strength cross pendant with added knotwork and glow-in-the-dark mod

* Maxpedition wallet

* Chocolate chip camo bandana (Pa gave it to me, he's retired Army)

* Citizen Promaster watch on leather nato watchstrap

No comments: