Friday, July 12, 2019

EDC pocket dumps...

I untied a mustard yellow paracord lanyard, from the gadget drawer, to reuse with a pocket knife, adding one of my gaucho interweave knot beads, and re-tying with a Matthew Walker knot.

Tying the knot wasn't too difficult, but took longer than it used to for me, since one eye is useless with trying to see any detail and both are blurry with my worsening proliferative diabetic retinopathy with macular edema.

Also in the photo are my Citizen Promaster watch, pocket square/handkerchief, Acebeam L10 LED flashlight, and an ebay find CRKT Pryma EDC multitool, for the keychain, that arrived in today's mail.

I'm hoping the photo came out alright, as I took several pics with my camera and just chose the one that looked the least blurry to me, lol...

Ans a few more pics of recent pocket dumps.

With proliferative diabetic retinopathy and macular edema in both eyes, I have to lean in close to read the enlarged text on the screen, and it's still blurry...

1 comment:

Lane said...

Love that Tim Horan Sub-Q tanto.

Praying that your health improves.
War Eagle!